You Never Know What You Might Encounter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Never Know What You Might Encounter

Attention new members, please read the rules. If you fail to do so, action will be taken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where big foot come from, and they can fly?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Miss Boo
Creator
Creator

Where big foot come from, and they can fly? Empty
PostSubject: Where big foot come from, and they can fly?   Where big foot come from, and they can fly? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:37 pm

I listen to Mysterious Universe, which is a podcast from Australia, while at work. While listening to a show from April, I couldn't help but laugh as to what they reported two people had claimed. Even the podcast people were laughing.

Story 1.

A story they had found reported that back around WW2 a few military personal reported seeing a harry humanoid walking around the land. As they followed it, it came to a large fence. In astonishment they watched as this harry humanoid "levitated" off the ground and over the fence, then vanished into the trees.

Story 2.

A guy had claimed that he was "in" on the big foot community, as in they trusted him enough to allow him to be there. He claimed that they were very intellectual beings and went on to explain that they were living here because their home planet Maverc had been destroyed. Maverc is located outside the asteroid belt (or in it, I forget). Anyway, once the planet was destroyed they teleported to Earth VIA THE GREAT PYRAMIDS! Yes, this man claimed the big foot told him they came to Earth because the pyramids teleported them here. Now they live in the forests and use their powers to keep themselves invisible from humans.

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://mystictruths.forumotion.com

Sashminda
Top Moderator
Top Moderator

Where big foot come from, and they can fly? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where big foot come from, and they can fly?   Where big foot come from, and they can fly? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:03 am

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

farao Pharaoh is laughing at your stupids. XD
Back to top Go down

Where big foot come from, and they can fly?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You Never Know What You Might Encounter :: The Creature's Layer :: Creatures In The News-