You Never Know What You Might Encounter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Never Know What You Might Encounter

Attention new members, please read the rules. If you fail to do so, action will be taken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible weird sighting tonight??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

ShadowChaser

Possible weird sighting tonight?? Empty
PostSubject: Possible weird sighting tonight??   Possible weird sighting tonight?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:34 am

Hey guys, sorry I've been away. It has been crazy here, the type of crazy where you imbibe massive amounts of caffeine and hope to get through the end of the day. LOL

Anyway I was out with a few frinds tonight and as my friend Mary and Jimmy drove me home, Jimmy got out of the car to move into the front seat since I was out.

He stops short and lets out a gasp as he looked into the sky. Then he says he saw this weird thing on th roof of my neighbor's house across the street. He said it was just under 4 feet tall, completely black, and spread wings before flying away very quickly.

Now I didn't see it, but it sure startled him. So I have no idea what it was. Could it have been a rather large bat? Who knows since I didn't get a look at it. He insisted on waiting until I got into the house before pulling away and I teased him that the itty bitty 4 foot Mothman might get me. LOL I've heard of the Mothman which is sort of how he described what he saw. But a 4 foot tall thing that looks like a mothman?

Actually it brings to mind something that happened when we first moved in here that I had completely forgotten about. I was only here a week in our apartment. My mother in law lives downstairs and she is getting on in years so I listen and keep an eye on downstairs sometimes.

Well this one night I heard these weird dragging sounds on the front lawn like someone was dragging trash bags across the lawn or something. So I ran down to check it out. I stodd on the front lawn and saw absolutely nothing going on. Then suddenly this black thing whooshed past my vision. It was such a quick blur that I was only somewhat sure I had even seen it, but it was fairly large and very fast whatever it was. ANd then it was gone and I thought nothing about it until tonight.

Weird huh?

Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com

Sashminda
Top Moderator
Top Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Possible weird sighting tonight??   Possible weird sighting tonight?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:17 am

It wouldn't have been a bird would it? Maybe an albatross got very very lost XD

That sounds scary nonetheless... your life seems to be full of these sccenarios, Poet! Razz
I'm glad and sad at the same time that I don't see these things. ^^
Back to top Go down

ShadowChaser

PostSubject: Re: Possible weird sighting tonight??   Possible weird sighting tonight?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:10 am

Haha, or maybe a stork dropping something down their chimney. Very Happy It could have been. I actually thought at first he had seen a bat, but the size doesn’t match up. Darn I wish I had gotten a look. *pouts* LOL

I suppose so. I think it maybe runs in my family. At least the females in my family. (My dad and Grandpa flat out refuse to believe LOL) And it runs in my husband’s family too. Maybe it’s just being in the right place at the right time…or wrong time depending on your point of view. LOL

You might get your chance someday Sashminda. Very Happy And if you do I hope you’ll tell all about it. I love this stuff. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com

Sashminda
Top Moderator
Top Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Possible weird sighting tonight??   Possible weird sighting tonight?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Oh I just had another thought about this.
There's a house near where I live which has a giant sculpture of a weta on the roof. (a weta is a New Zealand insect which grows about the size of your palm)

I've seen a couple of people have things on their rooves and in the local library there's also a giant insect (I think it's a beetle) O_O New Zealand likes insects >.>

So maybe... there's the off chance it could have been a weird sculpture?
Back to top Go down

Miss Boo
Creator
Creator

PostSubject: Re: Possible weird sighting tonight??   Possible weird sighting tonight?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Do you guys have the Jersey Devil in your area?
Back to top Go down
https://mystictruths.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible weird sighting tonight??   Possible weird sighting tonight?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible weird sighting tonight??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1