You Never Know What You Might Encounter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Never Know What You Might Encounter

Attention new members, please read the rules. If you fail to do so, action will be taken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scariest movies ever to you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

JoJiaMystie

Scariest movies ever to you Empty
PostSubject: Scariest movies ever to you   Scariest movies ever to you I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:27 am

After watching some movies we sometimes have a hard time falling asleep. It was the case for me for two specific movies.

My very first of this type was:

-Poltergeist affraid

But another very different movie had this same effect on me just a few years ago, it's called:

-The Fourth Kind Scariest movies ever to you 2297592117

Many of you probably saw those movies. How did you react to them? What happened after you watched those movies and did it make yourself wonder about some existencial questions?

Let's share our scariest movies together Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/sun_baby17/sailorsolarion

ShadowChaser

PostSubject: Re: Scariest movies ever to you   Scariest movies ever to you I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:08 am

Oh man, Poltergeist scared me to bits when I was younger. I had a tree outside that would scratch the window in high wind or storms and th whole tree-eating-Robbie part gave me nightmares. I was afraid to sleep in my room during storms for months,

Oh and when I was a kid the TV really did go to all static after the US Anthem came on. SO if my mom fell asleep on the couch I did wake up in the middle of the night to that spooky static. If you listened longenough you could convince yourself there were vioces, at least to a kid's imagination.

One of the scariest was Stephen King's "IT". "We all float down here." Yikes! I was afraid to go into the bathroom alone foever.

As I got older there was Nighmare on Elm Street, our favorite scary movie for sleepovers.

And actually Diary of Emily Rose frightened me. I was practically climbing up my husband's arm while watching. ^^

Oh, and I can't forget the best horror movie of all time IMO - The Shining!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com

JoJiaMystie

PostSubject: Re: Scariest movies ever to you   Scariest movies ever to you I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:12 am

OMG Yeah, ''The Shining'' is such a classic! How could I forget that! Probably it is to me not the scariest ever, but the best ever movie of this kind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/sun_baby17/sailorsolarion

Miss Boo
Creator
Creator

PostSubject: Re: Scariest movies ever to you   Scariest movies ever to you I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:59 am

I shut the 4th kind off after
Spoiler:

The movie signs scared me horribly though. I was young when it came out and cried in my room at night because I was afraid that fingers were going to come from under my door due to the one scene in the movie.
Back to top Go down
https://mystictruths.forumotion.com

Sashminda
Top Moderator
Top Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Scariest movies ever to you   Scariest movies ever to you I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:40 am

Signs was really frightening to me T_T especailly that video tape of the birthday party.

But the first film to ever give me really bad nightmares (not counting nightmare fuel from earlier days) was actually Resident Evil. I watched it again a couple of months ago and it's just not scary as it was :\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scariest movies ever to you   Scariest movies ever to you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scariest movies ever to you

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You Never Know What You Might Encounter :: The Cabin :: General Discussion-