You Never Know What You Might Encounter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Never Know What You Might Encounter

Attention new members, please read the rules. If you fail to do so, action will be taken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Subconscious Language

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sashminda
Top Moderator
Top Moderator

Subconscious Language Empty
PostSubject: Subconscious Language   Subconscious Language I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:09 am

A couple of days back, I had a very strange dream that was very nostalgic and pleasant with an overarching fear of going back to the present.

In the dream I was back in my birthplace, Hong Kong in the past, with my grandmother who lived in Shenzhen at the time.

I was a child and my grandmother spoke fluent Shanghainese to me, whilst I was replying in fluent Cantonese. But when I woke up I remembered that I can't fluently speak either of those languages... I can understand about 80% of Shanghainese and about 10-20% of Cantonese.

The conclusion I came to was that I was probably, in my dream, making random noises that sounded like those languages: "wuu zii ghuyuen ngyuuu ckhuu" "bin guk tsing tong yuk gak gai laa" XD

But the point is, I have heard of people subconsciously knowing a language and having it come out during dreams. XD The subconscious is a strange place indeed.
Back to top Go down

JoJiaMystie

Subconscious Language Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subconscious Language   Subconscious Language I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Subconscious has an incredible memory. It will happen that you only heard a language once and what you've heard will stay engraved somewhere in your mind. If you don't use it a lot, you will tend to forget you actually know it, but the subconscious will remember it.

Subconscious will remember everything from the day you were born (even further like you as a foetus or even a past life) until the day you are currently living. Some people with emotional problems can go to get a hypnose to get back in time (regressions) to find the source of the problem and then work for a solution.

Your subconscious knows everything and once it's unlocked, possibilities are unlimited Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/sun_baby17/sailorsolarion

Subconscious Language

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You Never Know What You Might Encounter :: The Cabin :: Paranormal Talk-