You Never Know What You Might Encounter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Never Know What You Might Encounter

Attention new members, please read the rules. If you fail to do so, action will be taken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OH MY GOD. CULINARY REVELATIONS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sashminda
Top Moderator
Top Moderator

OH MY GOD. CULINARY REVELATIONS Empty
PostSubject: OH MY GOD. CULINARY REVELATIONS   OH MY GOD. CULINARY REVELATIONS I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:59 am

YOU DON'T NEED AN ICE CREAM MAKER TO MAKE LOVELY SILKY ICE CREAM AT ALL. NOT EVEN A FOOD PROCESSOR. YOU JUST NEED TO WHIP EVERYTHING REALLY WELL AND ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE CUSTARD.

WHAT IF WE MADE A MINI ZEN GARDEN OUT OF LIGHTLY FRIED/TOASTED BREADCRUMBS. BEST PRESENTATION EVAH.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Back to top Go down

Miss Boo
Creator
Creator

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. CULINARY REVELATIONS   OH MY GOD. CULINARY REVELATIONS I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:08 pm

You make your own ice cream?
Back to top Go down
https://mystictruths.forumotion.com

Sashminda
Top Moderator
Top Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. CULINARY REVELATIONS   OH MY GOD. CULINARY REVELATIONS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:32 am

Ya i frankensteinified a recipe from a basic ice cream recipe and it was like : O-O oh my goodness that's really good. wow. snaps for sashminda.
Back to top Go down

ShadowChaser

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. CULINARY REVELATIONS   OH MY GOD. CULINARY REVELATIONS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:35 am

Wow! So you whip all these ingredients together and then what, leave it in the freezer for a bit to make it cold?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. CULINARY REVELATIONS   OH MY GOD. CULINARY REVELATIONS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OH MY GOD. CULINARY REVELATIONS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You Never Know What You Might Encounter :: The Fun House :: Spam Zone-