You Never Know What You Might Encounter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Never Know What You Might Encounter

Attention new members, please read the rules. If you fail to do so, action will be taken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The tree at one tree hill

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sashminda
Top Moderator
Top Moderator

The tree at one tree hill Empty
PostSubject: The tree at one tree hill   The tree at one tree hill I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:56 am

In auckland, there's a park sort of place called cornwall park and its connected to a hill, One Tree Hill (which lost it's signature tree after maori nationalist protests in the earl 2000s Razz). Also, -_- no it's nothing to do with that american teenage drama, I'm pretty sure. XD

Anyway, there's always been one tree in a long tree lined pathway there, and this one tree has one of those tumorous growths that trees get, but... probably due to some past accident or cutting of a branch, the tree now has a featureless face on it... with a crack for a mouth. It's really creepy, I've always thought. I drive by it every week to the supermarket but i always notice it there, and I've never know how it got to be that way. the growths form its hair, and a totally smooth, barkless surface makes its curved face.

Here's a photo I found of it on the internet. It looks the same now, but its never really changed. The tree at one tree hill 27880010

It just smiles at you... when you drive past...
Like when cows are near you! Cows are freaking evil animals. I always see cows, and you can tell theyre plotting something...
Back to top Go down

The tree at one tree hill

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You Never Know What You Might Encounter :: The Cabin :: Paranormal Talk-