You Never Know What You Might Encounter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Never Know What You Might Encounter

Attention new members, please read the rules. If you fail to do so, action will be taken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bubbles and Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hishou

Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Everybody's stuff looks awesome Very Happy She's going to love them X3
Back to top Go down

Miss Boo
Creator
Creator

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:03 pm

Keep everything coming!

If you can please post your creations here, or email me sailorsaturn@thegalaxycauldronforums.com that would be great. If you post lovely words for NQS here, please make them cyan so they stand out and I can catch them when scrolling through the thread.
Back to top Go down
https://mystictruths.forumotion.com
Kaleido

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:08 pm

Hey! It is the one, the only, Moon Kaleido Scope, the super awkward dork XD

I don't have any means to like, draw up a picture and get it onto the computer (aside from a crappy phone picture), but, I did have some words to share for NQS! Very Happy It's short and sweet, but it's something I've been thinking a lot lately every time I'm on GC.

NQS, thank you for running such a lovely forum full of magnificent moonies! This is the best Sailor Moon forum ever and I'm so happy to be apart of it! Thank you for bringing us all together in this wonderful space! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cosmos~

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:03 am

Thank you for the compliments, Selene and Jojo! <33

I'm going to write Crystal a letter as well!
Back to top Go down

Sashminda
Top Moderator
Top Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:06 am

Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 Scan0010

I made it on microsoftword, but i couldnt figure out how to make it onto an image, I tried putting it on paint but the quality was poor, and then tried to use a thingy WHICH IS EVIL AND DID THIS TO MY LOVELY PICTUREBubbles and Stuff - Page 3 Nqs10 T_T in the end i printed and scanned it.
Back to top Go down

Sashminda
Top Moderator
Top Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:07 am

if anyone knows how convert it better please inform me XD
Back to top Go down

JoJiaMystie

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:16 am

Sashminda wrote:
if anyone knows how convert it better please inform me XD

OMG Your writing Sashminda... If I were NQS I definetely would cry! This is one of the most beautiful things I've read lately!

And to answer your question. I often work with Office PUBLISHER, Do you have it? All I have to do afterwards is to save it as a interchangeable JPEG format.

For the best printing quality thought, I usually save it in PDF but I don't know if forums or videos support PDFs. You would have to ask someon with better knowledge of computers for that Wink

Or you could try working with http://sumopaint.com/app . Maybe the results would be better than just paint I don't know...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/sun_baby17/sailorsolarion

Sashminda
Top Moderator
Top Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:44 am

Aww thanks Jojia!!! ^^

And thanks for the tips, I'll try and fiddle around with publisher. I also thought that I can just put it together again in ms paint, but then the soft edge of the background would be gone. I haven't used publisher much before though @_@, but I'll definitely give it a shot. Smile
Back to top Go down

Sashminda
Top Moderator
Top Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:03 am

Okay I reformatted using Publisher and it's worked now XP This is the final copy.

Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 Nqsw10
Back to top Go down

JoJiaMystie

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:12 am

Amazing Sash!
Back to top Go down
~Selene~

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:59 pm

Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 Mat-7710
Back to top Go down

JoJiaMystie

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:28 pm

Ohh I love this so much Selene!
Back to top Go down

Sashminda
Top Moderator
Top Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:54 pm

awww pretty!!!! I love that picture!!!
Back to top Go down
GlassDre

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:35 pm

ok this site cut off my username but you should know who i am XD

this is a really good idea, i'll don't have a lot of time but i'll make a small doodle tomorrow
Back to top Go down

Miss Boo
Creator
Creator

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:20 pm

Miki's

Dear Neo Queen Serenity,

Thank you for making this wonderful forum site! I really appreciate it and it's so much fun to use, again thank you very much

Love, Miki~
Back to top Go down

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:56 pm

i started working on something tonight. Thanks for reminding me, Saturn. been busy with the other things going on. xD
Back to top Go down
http://britchan.tumblr.com
LadyShiz

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:07 am

Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 N10

I hope this is decent... I'm not very good at this lol
Back to top Go down

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:47 am

Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 NQSthank-you

If the text is hard to read it says, "Thank you NQS, Crystal, for all the work put into the GC. I never owuld have thought a year ago I'd be as much into the SM Community as I am. I

wouldn't be here without this lovely place for SM fans to gather and make friends.

Thank you!

-Small Lady
-Brittany"
Back to top Go down
http://britchan.tumblr.com

Miss Boo
Creator
Creator

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:24 am

Sailor Jupiter is going to text NQS for me and find out what songs she likes by using a sneaky "what is your favorite" conversation XD
Back to top Go down

JoJiaMystie

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:27 am

Aww everything posted here is all so adorable! And again Brit, I love your art so much!
Back to top Go down
GlassDre

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:06 pm

Here is my little doodle Very Happy
Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 Thanks
Back to top Go down
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Tsuki here^^!
Gosh this sounds awesome cheers !
Can I colour some of my drawing and post it here^^? What shall we do with the drawings everyone post:)?

And what is the deadline day? I don't remember, my brain stopped working Razz
Back to top Go down
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:13 am

What's the deadline day? I didn't see it >.<
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-no

PostSubject: A Present for NQS!   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:46 am

Tsuki here! I hope you all recognize me ^^

Here's my drawing for neo Queen Serenity:

Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 Tsuki_no_kagayaki_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d57a5r4

I hope this will still be on time and will participate in some way Very Happy !
Back to top Go down

JoJiaMystie

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:29 am

This is very beautiful Tsuki! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles and Stuff   Bubbles and Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bubbles and Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You Never Know What You Might Encounter :: The Fun House :: Spam Zone-