You Never Know What You Might Encounter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Never Know What You Might Encounter

Attention new members, please read the rules. If you fail to do so, action will be taken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possibly visited by aliens while sleeping?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Miss Boo
Creator
Creator

Possibly visited by aliens while sleeping? Empty
PostSubject: Possibly visited by aliens while sleeping?   Possibly visited by aliens while sleeping? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:34 am

I often have several very real alien dreams a few times every year for the past 2-3 years. They seem very real and freaky. The scariest was when I was laying down and it was very fuzzy and I coulnd't move etc. During this time I saw someone next to me and an alien walking around me then I woke up very fearful in the middle of the night. I never saw the actual upper body of the alien in this particular dream, since I couldn't move my head up.

Once about a year+ back, I found a strange mark on my body a day or so after having a dream that an alien was sitting on my steps and now allowing me to have access to my stair way. I forget exactly where it was, I believe my shoulder, but I had 3 strange pimple like red dots that formed a triangle if you connected them together with lines. I have read several cases where these appear after having strange alien like dreams. Of course, it vanished, and the photo was lost since it was on an old phone.

I feel like I have these dreams for a reason. I mean yes, the movie Signs did scare me when I was younger, but still, it is hard for me to ignore these strange random dreams.
Back to top Go down
https://mystictruths.forumotion.com

ShadowChaser

PostSubject: Re: Possibly visited by aliens while sleeping?   Possibly visited by aliens while sleeping? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:50 pm

I used to attend meetings of MUFON which stands for Mutual UFO Network. They log cases all around the world and even have teams trained to investigate in different areas. One of these days I plan to take their training course. ^^

But anyway there was a woman at the local chapter meetings who claimed to have been visited and even ebducted, and they have also brought in many many speakers to tell about their encounters. WHat you say does sound fairly typical actually. There could be something to that.

One of the guys that came to speak one time was talking about markings that sound like the ones you saw. O-o
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com

Miss Boo
Creator
Creator

PostSubject: Re: Possibly visited by aliens while sleeping?   Possibly visited by aliens while sleeping? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:02 am

I mean, of course it is true that I did something to cause the markings, but still, the timing freaks me out.

This is what my markings looked like. This is a photo from google, not mine.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://mystictruths.forumotion.com

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Possibly visited by aliens while sleeping?   Possibly visited by aliens while sleeping? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:10 am

Well, John (my BF) says he thinks he may have been abducted as a child. He had weird dreams and also apparently him and one of his friends had a weird mark in the same exact spot. Can't say that I've had any odd experiences. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://britchan.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly visited by aliens while sleeping?   Possibly visited by aliens while sleeping? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibly visited by aliens while sleeping?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1