You Never Know What You Might Encounter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Never Know What You Might Encounter

Attention new members, please read the rules. If you fail to do so, action will be taken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Navi like Orb friend.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Miss Boo
Creator
Creator

My Navi like Orb friend. Empty
PostSubject: My Navi like Orb friend.   My Navi like Orb friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:36 am

My boyfriend took a photo today, and joked saying oh there's a ghost (he doesn't believe). After looking at the photo I thought, Holy Poop Cakes! IDK what it is, there isn't anything white there and the flowers start over on the other corner of the bush. The drain pipe is further back, plus the flowers or drain pipe aren't even over the wall, like it is seen here. I do not believe in orbs, but this isn't even see through.

Another thing, my camera was at half battery life when this photo was taken. The camera then died within seconds after the photo was taken when I went to review the photos. Grant is, I haven't used my camera in a while, but normally it ALWAYS goes from 3-2-1 bars of battery life. This time it just went 2 to power off.

Image containing me with a very noticeable orb.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://mystictruths.forumotion.com

JoJiaMystie

My Navi like Orb friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Navi like Orb friend.   My Navi like Orb friend. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:56 am

You're priviledge! You're like Link! I want a navi friend! I maybe have one but never took a picture so... I don't know if I'd freak out if I'd see an orb after taking a picture when I feel something around me...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/sun_baby17/sailorsolarion

My Navi like Orb friend.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1