You Never Know What You Might Encounter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Never Know What You Might Encounter

Attention new members, please read the rules. If you fail to do so, action will be taken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another story - My "friend" in the basement :P

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

ShadowChaser

Another story - My "friend" in the basement :P Empty
PostSubject: Another story - My "friend" in the basement :P   Another story - My "friend" in the basement :P I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:58 am

I love telling my stories and seeing what people make of them. Though I'm a glutton for punishment in writing all these down late at night when I am home alone. Very Happy

This happened when I was about 11 and I think in 5th or 6th grade. I was taking Kempo Karate classes and had a belt test coming up. SO I asked my best friend Linane to come over and help me practice. My dad, who was also taking classes, had a bunch of equipment in our basement included padded sticks and such to practice blocking.

So we hung out for a bit, then went downstairs to get to business. After a while we got a bit goofy and decided to have some fun with it. We were both into STar Wars back then and decided to see if I could still block the sticks blindfolded by "using the force". It was totally silly and we were laughing and having a blast. I totally sucked at "using the Force" by the way. I'll stick to actually seeing what I'm hitting. Razz But it was fun and we were kids.

So in te middle of this, she's swinging a staff at me while I'm blindfolded and this awful noise starts. It was a deep but loud laughter like you'd imagine from a mad scientist or something but it stopped just as suddenly as it started. It came directly from my left and my first thought was "Am I imagining this or did that really just happen?"

So I rip off the blindfold and was about to ask Linane if she had heard what I did. But I didn't have to. She was all the way against the far wall looking whiteas a sheet and repeatedly making the sign of the cross. Well that did it for me. If I wasn't terrified yet, then I was for sure now. I grabbed her arm and we both flew up the stairs.

The sound had come from an old 1980's radio that was partially broken. Th power and volume knob, one and the same, was replaced by a large nail as it had come off a lng time ago. And, the radio was unplugged.

Well the minute my dad came home I made him go down and get rid of the radio, but being a curious person he wanted to see if it still worked and if there was an explanation for the noise. So he brought it up to the kitchen and tried plugging it in and getting it to go on. But the radio wouldn't turn on. It refused to work in any way ever again and eventually he threw it out.

For a long time I refused to go down into the basement and my friend would sometimes ask "How is your friend in the basement?" But eventually we got over it. Very Happy I still don't have an answer to this one though.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com

JoJiaMystie

PostSubject: Re: Another story - My "friend" in the basement :P   Another story - My "friend" in the basement :P I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:20 am

I would have been scared as hell too but this story made me laugh so much Wink LOL
I just could imagine your both expressions an you flying up the stairs Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/sun_baby17/sailorsolarion

ShadowChaser

PostSubject: Re: Another story - My "friend" in the basement :P   Another story - My "friend" in the basement :P I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:29 am

Hehe...I imagine we looked something like this...LOL

Another story - My "friend" in the basement :P 264783irdj0rr9vd
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com

JoJiaMystie

PostSubject: Re: Another story - My "friend" in the basement :P   Another story - My "friend" in the basement :P I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:31 am

Ha! Ha! Ha!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/sun_baby17/sailorsolarion
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another story - My "friend" in the basement :P   Another story - My "friend" in the basement :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another story - My "friend" in the basement :P

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1