You Never Know What You Might Encounter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Never Know What You Might Encounter

Attention new members, please read the rules. If you fail to do so, action will be taken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible UFO sighting when I was younger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

ShadowChaser

Possible UFO sighting when I was younger Empty
PostSubject: Possible UFO sighting when I was younger   Possible UFO sighting when I was younger I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:02 am

Hey guys, thought I would share this odd experience and see what you all thought.

This happenedwhen I was 12 or 13. My parents had company over and were having, to my opinion at the time, the most boring party ever. It was "adult stuff" Razz So I had gone into my room to listen to music. All of a sudden I had the strangest desire to go outside. I needed to go outside as if I was suddenly claustrophobic or something. It was so intense but strange.

So I threw on my sneakers and snuck out. It was maybe 9PM or so. As soon as I got out onto the front lawn I looked up and there was something weird in the sky.

There were three lights, one larger at the center and one on either side which were smaller. But the lights would change colors from blue, green,red, purple, and maybe yellow. They blinked colors at each other in rapid succession and just kind of hovered there. I couldn't figure out what it was and had never seen a plane with such multicolored lighting before.

Suddenly the two lights on either side of the big one split off and zoomed away in opposite direction at very fast speeds and I list them over the horizom.

Then the large light started to drift across the sky slowly. Well this had my curiosity up, and to a 12 year old everything is an adventure. Very Happy So I jumped on my bike and started to chase after it. I followed it for a few minutes when it suddenly changed directions 90 degrees and started going in a direction perpendicular to the streets near me. Si it was hard to follow since the streets didn't run in the direction the thing was drifting. But I tried to keep up as long as I could zig zagging here and there until all of a sudden it too zoomed off like lightning.

None of the three lights made any sort of sound and they could move with tremendous speed at times. It was so strange. What do you guys think?

Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com

ShadowChaser

PostSubject: Re: Possible UFO sighting when I was younger   Possible UFO sighting when I was younger I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:10 am

Oops, maybe this should be moved to Extraterrestrial Encounters, My mistake!
Back to top Go down

Sashminda
Top Moderator
Top Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Possible UFO sighting when I was younger   Possible UFO sighting when I was younger I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:40 am

Yup I moved it!

You sure were brave to go following it! XD
Back to top Go down

ShadowChaser

PostSubject: Re: Possible UFO sighting when I was younger   Possible UFO sighting when I was younger I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:35 am

Thanks Sashminda ^^

That....or crazy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible UFO sighting when I was younger   Possible UFO sighting when I was younger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible UFO sighting when I was younger

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1