You Never Know What You Might Encounter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Never Know What You Might Encounter

Attention new members, please read the rules. If you fail to do so, action will be taken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some ghost stories...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

JoJiaMystie

Some ghost stories... Empty
PostSubject: Some ghost stories...   Some ghost stories... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:42 am

As far as I can remember I could not always necessarily see ghosts but I could always feel them.

It happened only once I could see one face to face, usually when I see ghost, I always see them from the corner of my eye or something. I sometimes believe it happens this way because I prefer not to completely see them maybe because it is really the way I feel toward ghosts. I want to see, but I am somehow afraid of how I will see them so I don't see them in every angle now. (I've seen too much movies LOL)

When there is a ghost near thought, I feel it around me and especially when it's following me. I feel it the same way as anyone ''alive'' that would walk behind me actually. I feel the presence if it's close enough to my personal environment. It's hard to explain, it's almost like when you're doing martial arts blindfolded. You develop another sense than your sight and just know something is comin your way. It's hard to explain LOL.

Here are some personal ghost stories of mine to enjoy Wink

First one
I can remember I was around 6 or 7 years old and I was sleeping at my grandparent's house. Actually, it's almost as if we lived there, we were sleeping there mon to friday my sister and I as my parents were working on the road.

I always felt comfortable in my grandparents house. It was a warm house my grandfather had put a lot of work in himself being an ebenist. There was a lot of wood in this house and it was very warm.

Every night, I was always waking up at around 2 am to go to the washroom that was just accross our bedroom (my sister and I were sleeping in the visitors room Wink ) If I looked on my left was the living room and just beside our room was our grandparents' room.

So, I wake up that night like all the other to go to the washroom and weirdly something unusual attracts my sight in the living room. She was standing there, not moving, just looking at me and it felt really weird to me. I didn't know this lady and I didn't know if she would move... My heart started beating fast and I totally forgot about my urge to go to the bathroom and walked slowly to my granparents's bedroom instead. Her sight followed me until I couldn't see her. She never moved.

Before I jumped ino their bed (between the two of course LOL) I looked through the window and saw three shooting stars in the clear night sky. I had never seen a shooting star before so this was very special. Like two events in the same 2 minutes or so. I don't remember what I wished for but I got on the bed and fell asleep between my two grandparents.

Story 2
When I was a pre-teen and teenager, my family had two cats. A male and a female. Thought most people had difficulty approaching or holding the male, he and I were really close. (He was like my favorite cat even thought the female was so much more craving for affection) Anyway, to make a short story out of it, one day, I couldn't find him and it's only 2 hours later that I could hear a strange noise under the stairs. My poor cat was there... dying... He really wasn't there anymore and I didn't really realise what was happening I kept talking to him unknowing if he could hear anything and I didn't really know what to do so I just went inside to tell my father about him. He then told me he was going to die.

I didn't cry for like a week I think and suddenly I started to feel quite lonely without him. He used to jump on my bed every night to sleep being my knees and now he wasn't there anymore.

A week passed, then another and one day, school was finished and I could relax whenever I wanted to whenever I felt like it so in the middle of a sunny afternoon, I decided to go take a nap in my bed with the sunrays bathing on me. I was about to fall asleep when I felt a cat jump on my bed and thought it was my other cat but as I turned to pat her, there was no cat but...

I could clearly see the holes in the blanket as the ''ghost cat'' walked on it to go lay down bein my knees. For the first time, my eyes were filled with tears and somehow I didn't felt so sad. I just knew he was still there... with me.

It was the last time I ever saw (or felt) Patch but I will remember this all my life.

Story 3:
Since I just told you the first cat ghost story why not tell you the other one Wink

There was a morning I was lazy and didn't want to wake up early. Usually my female cat always jumped in my bed to wake me up at the time I was used to but this morning, my door was shut and she knocked on my door. Even thought she insisted, I was just too tired to get up.

So I slept at least 2 or three hours more than usual that morning. When I woke up, my family was all up and had a weird sad face. I never would have expected what they were going to tell me next. After knocking insistantly to my door that morning, my female cat went to the living room, laid down to sleep and never woke up again. When I woke up, she was already gone to the vet and everything and I didn't have the chance to tell her goodbye.

I really was angry at myself for not being there for her that morning. It was the only morning I wasn't there for her and it was probably the most important as she felt she was going to die.

Anyway, a few weeks later, I was in my bedroom playing ninendo I think and my mother called me from the kitchen. I think there was a phone call for me or something. I got up in a hurry and as I walked in the hall, a shadow ran into my legs and made me fall because I didn't want to hurt... my cat! It was the only time I ever saw her again as if she had come to tell me good bye Wink

Story 4:
My grandfather on my father's side was sick. We all knew that he would die soon but didn't know when. We had seen in at the hospice two days before and he told me something really strange in front of everyone else. He looked at my forehead and pointed it with it finger and told me ''You have something there, right in the middle. Other people don't have what you have''. It was the last words he said to me and I felt quite intrigued about those words. He didn't tell the others the same and it was the only moment in this period of time where he seemed lucid.

Two days later, I was chatting on my computer, writing stories and it was nearly midnight. I was really into what I was doing and suddenly felt the urge to sing a Church song (Which is not actually usual for me). I got up and started to sing a song I didn't even know and it woke up everyone in the house. When the song ended, my mother got up and knocked on the computer room's door to ask me what was going on what I was doin since I knew everyone was sleeping at this hour but mostly she asked me, ''how do you know this song?''. I didn't know...

All I knew is my grandfather was really religious and that he, for sure knew that song. So then after promising my mother I would not make a sound anymore, she left. I then asked in my head to my grandfather ''Grandpa, is that you?'' and the computer desk little door opened instantly.

Thought I felt good knowing it was him, I was still very nervous an got downstairs to tell my sister grandpa was dead. She asked me if the hospice called but I said no and she didn't believe what I was saying. I told her I sweared he was, I knew it, he told me... well somehow. She was about to go to sleep again since she still didn't believe me but her tv went on... and off... and on and off.

The problem was the same day my sister had cleaned her room and the tv wasn't even plugged in for electricity. Now, she really freaked out an believed me. The next morning, my mother came downstairs (we had slept in the same room my sister and I) to tell her she had just received the call from the hospice. Grandpa was dead nearly midnight (at the exact time I had started to sing the church son)

Story 5:
When my mother died two years ago, I remember taking my car the next hour and it was as if she was sitting just beside me. Her presence was really there, but she was not really there...

My husband never believed in ghost tories and even if the following event made him react a bit, he always tries to find a logical response to it. I was telling him I had felt my mother on the passenger seat beside me and he told me it was normal for me to feel that way that it was all in my head and it really pissed me off. So as we were back to back in our bed, I asked to my mother in my head to give us a sign so that he would stop telling me I'm always creating all this in my head. Less than 5 minutes later, we heard a loud noise in the living room.

At first, I started panicking because maybe someone had came in our condo an I asked for him to go see. He's the man, he's got to protect the family no? LOL

He opened every light and there was none in our condo but my son, him and I but...

I have two couched you can lift the feet and they are really hard to pull. Actually, even when you pull them, you have to be heavy enough to puch the feet up. Well surprise, all feet were lifted up at the same time!

It was the only time my husband stopped arguing with me about ghosts LOL

Well... For tonight I stop there. I'm starting to feel a little bit tired now but I'll get back to you with other stories soon Wink Good night! Sleep well!

Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/sun_baby17/sailorsolarion

Sashminda
Top Moderator
Top Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Some ghost stories...   Some ghost stories... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:20 am

I was in tears after your second story T.T it was so sad, but really sweet.

I'll bet all those spirits are around you, especially the cats ^^, because of whatever is in your forehead that your grandfather saw. Maybe during his transition from life to death, it let him see many things that are blinded to the living?
Back to top Go down

JoJiaMystie

PostSubject: Re: Some ghost stories...   Some ghost stories... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:06 am

Yeah probably... It's strange the connection I have with the death. I actually make feel people or animal are about to die safer somehow. I often helped people get to the other side.
Back to top Go down

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Some ghost stories...   Some ghost stories... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:42 pm

The story about your cats was really sweet. And isn't the first time I've heard of people seeing their deceased pet's ghost. To top it off, a lot people believe cats to have some sort of sixth sense for the spiritual world...maybe its easier for them to show themselves from the other side to people who can pick that stuff up easily.

I think you really do have a gift Jo, based on your stories. Its really something special to have. By chance, have you ever felt anything maleficent around you? Like an evil spirit or something?
Back to top Go down
http://britchan.tumblr.com

JoJiaMystie

PostSubject: Re: Some ghost stories...   Some ghost stories... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Evil, no... Not that I can remember but every year, usually in april, may and june I have someone following me or checking me out for like a week or two. It's not a disturbing presence, I have no idea who it is but I'm feeling comfortable with that spirit around. I feel safe somehow. Weird huh?

Only evil spirit I remember wasn't goin around me but around my sister. She used to not be very careful with whom she would disturb on the other side. To make a short story, in less than 3 months, she changed her bedroom three times because she was disturbed in her sleep. She could hear a lady's voice singing in the corner of her room and when she didn't want to hear it she would put her pillow over her head.

This worked for a week or two but then when she did it later, something would pull her blankets out of her bed and she was freaking out so she changed room. After the third time changing room she was desperate and I let her sleep with me in my room.

I then told her I would chase the spirit away if she sweared to me she would trust me and be careful when all this is over. She agreed everything I said to her. I took out one of my own protection amulet and gave it to her telling her to wear it on her all the time for the moment. My energy would protect her.

So I told her to let me go in her room alone so that I would make things clear with the entity. Mentally, I was armed to the teeth, I was ready and I knew nothing could confront me. I had no doubt about that. I felt as if I had a whole army with me to chase that thing away from my house.

So I went in her room and I closed the door behind me. I didn't say anything at first, it was calm. Then, I raised my voice a little bit and very calmly, I told the spirit I had told my sister not to come in while I would tell the spirit to leave the house. I told her my sister was out of reach now because she had my protection. I told the spirit this house was ours and that we didn't wish to cohabitate with her. I asked for her to never approach my sister again. If she did, I wouldn't be so nice the next time with her and I was very srrious. Then I opened the room door and pointed the exit door to show she didn't have any other choice but to leave.

The room's energy changed instantly and air felt less heavy. I got out of the room and went to see my sister in my own room. I told her everything was over.

We never felt that spirit again and my sister hasn't touched anything close to occult sciences ever since. That was 11 years ago.
Back to top Go down

JoJiaMystie

PostSubject: Re: Some ghost stories...   Some ghost stories... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:04 pm

Another thread made me rethink of this story of mine...

-It was in 2002, I was 18 years old and I was so happy I had been hired for my first real waitress job. The best part was between each services we had to go sing on the stage with the musician. I had been hired not because of my experience as a waitress but because my singing audition had been a big success.

Anyway, I started working one night and I had my training with this waiter and I thought he was so cruel! He would ask me to bring 12 soups at a time on a tray to the third floor while he brought the only two soups left in his hands. Later I thanked him for this cruel training because my job was being so easy afterwards! LOL

The next week I was left by my own with my own customers and at the end of the night, we had to set the tables again for the Sunday morning brunch. There was this nice waitress on the table next to mine that was finishing setting her table also as I was setting mine. We were talking and I didn't realise it when she finished and left.

Concentrated on my glasses of wine I just could see someone in the corner of my eye and I assumed it was her again that had forgotten to do something on her table so I asked her a question and she didn't answer so I turned my head and none was there. I was kinda surprised and I freaked out a little. I hurried myself up to get out of there as it was the first time I had seen something in this place.

-Next story, also at the Manor starts like this...

I was finished working and we had to go punch out on the second floor. I was almost the last one finished and the lights were almost all off so that clients wouldn't just wander around in every room of the manor since this part was closed. I had to walk all the way a hall to go punch and the more far I got from the bar, the more I could just hear my own steps... Then other steps! I thought someone else was finished working so I turned around and there was nobody there. I walked fast and then I started hearing my name being whispered.

This happened very often in this area of the Manor in the next three years I worked there but I got used to it and it wasn't disturbing me anymore as I was there at least 50 hours a week sometimes.

-Events such as the next also happened to me many times there.

I was assigned to many tables that night and I had a lot of bottles of wine to open. In the middle of the night, I realised my opener was missing in my pocket and I had to borrow someone else's but it really wasn't so cool since we were sometimes on the floor and sometimes on the stage. I felt kinda desperate because I knew I didn't have time the next day to go get one since I was going to finish very late and begin very early the next morning. Anyway. after work, I searched everywhere, and I mean everywhere! When I decided to stop searching and just go home to go to sleep I walked back to the entrance and in the middle of the dance floor I tripped over something... My wine bottle opener. How could it have appeared just there now? I had walked there like 30 or more times since I was finished working to look for it.

There were other moments like that were I lost something and it was given back to me in stupid places like that.

-The next story is about the musician I used to sing with at the Manor.

He was in his sixties, I was 18 and we got along very well. We understood each other so well and he often told me if he wasn't so old and married, he would marry me LOL But really, the connection was strange because if he would have been in his twenties, I would have married that man for sure. We were the same! Wink But we just were good friends and we worked together. (Just want to make things clear, we were not in love with each other, far from that! LOL)

Anyway, two years after I met him he started being sick, he went to the doctor and they told him he had three cancers. This was kind of a shock for us all because this man was adorable with everyone. He was the soul of the place to me. Two months later he died and I didn't go to his service as it hurted me.

Three years ago I went to see my aunt at the crematorium where her vase is exposed at. When I left the room I turned my head and from far I saw a very interesting vase. So interesting I said to my mom that was with me, ''Mom! Have you seen that vase? I want one like that for me when I'll be dead!'' she just looked at me like ''What?'' and almost started laughing. Anyhow, I felt attracted to this vase and I had to approach it to see it clearly. The closer I got to it, it started to look very different from what I was seeing from far. Then it completely didn't look like what had attracted me in first place LOL.

But guess what!

When I read the name on the vase and looked at the picture just beside I almost died. It was the vase of my musician at the Manor! I didn't know if he was going to be burried or be in a vase. I had never known it. It was as if he had told me ''What? You're leaving the place without telling goodbye?''

My mom also was in shock. The musician had told me a last goodbye just there.
Back to top Go down

ShadowChaser

PostSubject: Re: Some ghost stories...   Some ghost stories... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:43 am

Wow JoJo, that second story was really touching! I do belivee in that, as much as some people says animals don't have souls and don't go to heaven or whatver the afterlife ends up to be.

One of our friends had this poodle named Maxine. I'm much more of a cat person than a dog person but this poodle had such human-like expressions it was almost eerie. And for some reason we made a connection. She'd always come over and crawl up into my lap whenever I was over there.

One time we were driving in the car during a thunderstorm and she got scared. I swear she climbed up on me, stood on her hind feet, and hugged me like a human would with her front paws on my neck, like a child. She was just such an unusually human-like dog.

Well Max was getting up there in age already and the day came when she had to be put down. Two nights later I had the strangest dream. In my dream I was lying in bed (thinking I was awake and not sleeping) and Maxine jumped up onto the bed and proceded to walk on my chest. I even remember saying "Max, get off, you're heavy!" and trying to push her to the side where she curled up next to me. I could feel her weight and her body heat. Then she jumped off.

It seemed so normal until I woke up and realized there could be no way it could have happened. So weird! But I feel convinced that it happened. I told my friend and he seemed unconcerned. He wasn't particularly fond of the dog though he took good care of her. But why go to me when she wasn't my dog?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com

JoJiaMystie

PostSubject: Re: Some ghost stories...   Some ghost stories... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:15 am

Well I believe you can have a special connection with an animal wheither it is yours or someone else's. The animal feels it also.

Like every other species on earth including humans, it would probably be normal for him/her to want to say you goodbye if you have made a difference in his/her life. It somehow shows how important you've been and that he/she won't ever forget you or what you did for him/her.
Back to top Go down

JoJiaMystie

PostSubject: Re: Some ghost stories...   Some ghost stories... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:07 am

Hey guys, I have a funny one that just came back to my mind today.

My father made a new girlfriend last year. A few months later, my father told her she could come and live with him in his house (my mom died two and a half years ago). Anyway, many strange things happened when she arrived. Many of her things such as her bras, pillows and other stuff kept disappearing in the house. She often found her stuff back in places she never would have placed them. After a few months, everything stopped but one morning, when she was about to be late because her alarm clock didn't ring, she woke up and when looked at herself in the mirror, she had a black eye. lol! Funny part is my father was gone on the road for a few days when it happened and she was all alone in the house that night.

Needless to say, I think my mother didn't like her much. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some ghost stories...   Some ghost stories... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some ghost stories...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1